Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Mommy and Daddy's Getaway

Awhile back, we booked a trip to Scottsdale to celebrate the sale of our old house.  If you know the drama that enfolded during that time, you know why we needed to get away.  I purposely didn't take my "big girl camera" and instead, just took my p & s.  I think I took a total of 4 pictures.  All of which were the food we ate at Frank & Lupe's, a mexican restaurant in Scottsdale that we have decided has hands down the best mexican food we've ever had, including what we've eaten IN Mexico!  In four days, we ate there twice and Scottsdale is not short on good restaurants.  We stayed at the Firesky Resort and Spa and would recommend it as well.  All in all, it was a lovely getaway for this Mommy and Daddy and we never did get around to celebrating.

3 comments:

Team Turcotte said...

That is A LOT of food!

Anonymous said...

Looked delicious!!!

Nicole Reid said...

We didn't eat all of it Ang. I didn't eat the rice or beans on my plate. I ate too much of their freakin awesome salsa!