Monday, April 12, 2010

Pete and Sally

Grandpa Reid created these two characters Pete and Sally.  It started with them drawn on Grandpa's hands.  They talk to Lainey, sometimes persuading her to eat her dinner, other times to get her to listen to whatever it is he's trying to tell her.   Lainey really seems to listen to Pete and Sally and asks where they are every time she sees Grandpa.  She has started to ask me every once in awhile to put Pete and Sally on her hands. They watch movies with her (we are now CRAZY obsessed with Wall-E) and she has conversations with them.  It is a great example of why I write this blog, to document all the precious (and let's face it-not so precious) little things that one day I know I'll forget. 

2 comments:

Mary Liz said...

Cute idea!! Hope it isn't TOO long before we get to meet them. Love, GML

Nicole Reid said...

I'll make sure you get an invite to L's high school graduation