Friday, April 9, 2010

Chef Boyardee


While Daddy was on his way home and not due back til after bedtime, an easy dinner was on the agenda.  We'd already splurged and had Red Mill burgers for lunch so it was Chef Boyardee to the rescue.  Lainey flipped out when she saw her plate. "Spaghetti! I LOVE spaghetti!" Beau loves anything he can feed himself so he was a happy camper as well.  The thing about Chef Boyardee is that nasty orange color you're left with so I ran a bath while the two of them were still eating.  I had to scrub pretty hard to get Beau back to his normal color!

Crazy clown face

After baths we played "drive thru" with the box the bbq grill came in. Lainey started this the other day and it cracks us up. Sometimes it's a McDonald's and other times it's a Starbucks. I'm always instructed to be in the "big car" and she gives me my order through the window and I am required to eat whatever she hands me, immediately.  
I love that she's into imaginative play right now. Usually she's pretending to be a tiger or a kangaroo so the change is fun. 

Handing me my order

3 comments:

Mary Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Liz said...

Deleted due to spelling error.

Who needs Fischer Price when there is a big box to be played with?

Karlyn Frantsen said...

The food pictures are awesome!! Love them!!