Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's Fun


For the first time in 8 years, Robert got home in time to ring in the New Year.  Actually, a couple of years ago he made it home in time to see the fireworks at the Space Needle on tv with me.  However, there was some glitch with the fireworks and they started about 10 minutes late so technically, he didn't make it in time.  New Year's Eve isn't a big holiday for me so other than missing having him home, I don't feel particularly bad about him having to work.  After all, he does have a job which is a blessing.  This year, he was home by 7pm though. Can you tell we were excited to see him? How he was able to throw Lainey up that high, numerous times and not hurt himself, is beyond me.  Must've been pure adrenaline because that girl is heavy!

1 comment:

Mary Liz said...

Grandma doesn't approve of the airborne shots!! I yell when anyone does that; can you hear me in NoDak?? Love and "safety first" GML