Thursday, September 10, 2009

1st day of preschool

Lainey's first day of preschool was yesterday.  It went pretty well. She cried and kept trying to leave for the first 20 minutes but eventually settled herself onto the teacher's lap and did well the rest of the day.  She is a total Daddy's girl these days and kept asking for him.  Their relationship is so sweet and fun to watch. 
My sweet baby girl. Growing up way too fast.  She said she wanted to go to school this morning so it must have been fun!
This was the view when I peeked in the window shortly before we left to get coffee and run some errands. 
We celebrated a successful first day with lunch at Claim Jumper.  This was moments before she poked me in the eye with a straw. I spent the rest of the day at the walk in clinic and was told I had a scratched cornea. 

3 comments:

Deanna said...

She is so sweet. You guys have two great babies!

Mary Liz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mary Liz said...

What a wonderful world it would be if every child had parents like you and Robert. Love you all - GML

p.s. I had to remove a comment due to an error -it was me!