Saturday, October 17, 2009


Some random photos from our latest adventures:  After 9 years, Cooper figured out how to claw his way out of his dog house so we had to find a new one for him.  It arrived today and while Robert was off running errands,  my little "helper" and I decided to put it together.


I can't help but think Beau was getting some revenge on his sister when he grabbed her doll. If she'd just let him play with his toys maybe the doll wouldn't have to suffer.

Proof that he's not always smiling.  He's even cute when he's screaming.  And when he's mad, he's really mad!

2 comments:

The Gwaltney Gang said...

So long to our favorite playpen at the Reid's!! Logan will miss it....

Lindsey from The R House said...

Hello!

I am the Community Manager for AdoptionVoices.com--the rapidly growing adoption social network.

I wanted to personally invite you to participate in AdoptionVoices for free by adding a profile for yourself (or your family) and connecting with others who share a similar passion for adoption. You can events, create and host groups, upload success videos, etc. We think you would be a perfect fit!

To join, simply go to www.adoptionvoices.com and click on the "sign up" box in the top right corner.

It only takes about 5 minutes to set up a quick profile.

Please let me know if you have any questions; it would be my pleasure to assist you in any way I can.


See you on AdoptionVoices! ;)