Monday, March 16, 2009

Fun with Paint

Lainey is really into painting these days thanks to a fabulous paint set from our friends in Las Vegas (thanks Shepherd Fam!!!) and since she was due for a bath anyway, I decided to turn up the fun level by letting her paint herself as well as me and not worry about the mess. These are the types of memories I want my kids to have of their childhoods. It didn't occur to me that she might want to paint like this all the time so we'll see!



I just had to add a "mom" tattoo

2 comments:

Deanna said...

LOL! That is awesome! What a fun mom.

Piper said...

Haha, the first thing I thought was: "now she is going to want to always paint naked!" Oh well, if that is the case say you only get to paint naked before a bath, but you have to paint on paper when it is not before a bath. Fun times call for ridiculous rules such as when it is appropriate to paint on your body and when you have to paint on paper. That way when she goes to Kindergarden she does not strip every time they do a painting project! Although, that would be an interesting call home :)