Thursday, March 25, 2010

No guts no glory


Beau's favorite thing at any park is the slide.  It was the swings but apparently he's over that, maybe there isn't enough of an adrenaline rush for this boy.  And he doesn't want the little baby slide mind you, but the big kid one, curly if they have it. The kind that makes his daredevil sister hold on to the sides to slow herself down.  He throws a hissy fit if he's not allowed to go down at least once and the look on his face is just priceless. We managed to keep him off the curly slide but gave in on this one.  The poor kid turned and crashed toward the end, landed in the wood chips and looked up at me with a huge smile on his face and stuck a wood chip in his mouth.   
This one's gonna give me more gray hair, I can tell.

(And yes, that's Robert behind him, wearing shorts, in MARCH! We hit 70 yesterday and I can already tell, I'm really going to miss our A/C at the old house!)



And for those that insist Lainey be in every post-
Absolutely no cooperation on her part to take pictures so I had to catch her while she played. 

No comments: