Saturday, March 6, 2010

Handy Man

This is how most home improvement projects go:

Robert's Dad giving us a lesson on what has happened and what needs to be done.

Lainey right in the middle of the action, "helping." I'm not sure how pretending to drink from a vase is helping but it seems to be crucial to the process.

Robert standing with his hands in his pockets. Helps him think better apparently.

Me, documenting the process with the camera,  not helping in the least.  But in my defense, my mother in law and I discovered the latest Handy Man project in the first place.

To be fair, Robert and I, at least in my humble opinion, are fairly handy. But my father in law is REALLY handy. He seems to need if not like, having projects to work on when he comes to visit and we're happy to oblige!

No comments: