Friday, August 7, 2009

Today is our ten year anniversary and for days I have been trying to come up with something for the blog. Nothing I have come up with comes close to how I feel about you. You are the perfect man for me and I love you with every fiber of my being. You have spoiled me with love, affection and trinkets of all kinds but what means the most to me, is your faith in me. You have always believed in me and are a true partner. You are a devoted husband and an amazing father and I couldn’t have picked a better man if I had Googled for one. Thank you for asking me to be your wife. I definitely got the better end of that bargain!

2 comments:

Deanna said...

Congratulations!!!!

Mary Liz said...

Ditto, from ND. What a refreshing bit of devotion when marriages that work are not a dime a dozen. Love to all, Dad and ML