Friday, August 28, 2009

The end is near

We have had, in my humble opinion, the best summer ever. The weather has been fantastic since May and if you are familiar with Seattle, you know how rare that is. Two things signal the end of summer in Seattle for me: Seahawk football tickets arrive in the mail, and Fair Season. You just know summer is over when the fairs start. There's really only two fairs that we go to and the first started earlier this week. I will post more on our trip to the fair later but it's one more sign summer is coming to a close.

This summer was definitely the "Summer of Yellow Crocs." Lainey insisted on wearing these shoes every chance she got. In fact, she doesn't think they are shoes. She corrects me when I tell her to get her shoes and says, "Crocs Momma."
Fall is definitely on its way.

1 comment:

Piper said...

I like the crocs picture! Nice depth of field!