Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Finally!!

I just got the call--Jennifer is in labor and headed to the hospital! As soon as Robert gets home, we will be on our way to Spokane! Pray that we make it in time to greet the future Mr. Reid! We will be staying in Spokane for a few days after he arrives but will try to keep everyone posted with any news and pictures. I just want to say thank you to everyone for their calls, well wishes, advice, support, and especially prayers during this journey! You know who you are and I love each and every one of you!! I don't know what I would do without all of my wonderful friends and family!

Please pray for all of us--Jennifer included.

4 comments:

Jeff, Renee, Carter and Camden said...

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO! You will be a Mommy of 2 by tomorrow! - Well, Hopefully for Jennifer's poor sake! May her contractions be light, delivery be a breeze and Beau be healthy! Good Luck to you guys! Drive safe.

Karen said...

yea! Waiting to see pictures of your new son and the family of four.

Karen Fiechtner

Karlyn Frantsen said...

I'm looking forward to hearing the good news and seeing a picture of your son and all of you! God's blessings! Karlyn from N.D.

Mary Liz said...

Grandma and Grandpa Davis are awaiting the news. It is wildly hectic here for us. The funeral is on Sat. An exciting new life as a good one ends. Love, ML