Thursday, December 2, 2010

Blah blah blah

This is pretty much how I've been feeling lately about blogging.  I haven't even taken many pictures, which is really odd for me.

But.....I have these two adorable faces looking at me every day making life interesting, to say the very least.  What I'd do without them, I don't know, and don't care to think about. They are my heart and soul and fill my day with smiles, screaming, giggling, craziness, hugs and squeezes, surprises and sunshine.




Just when I think they can't get any cuter, they give me photo opportunities like this and take my breath away. So, excuse me if I don't post new photos very often. I'm too busy soaking up their (mostly) sweet smells and energy. 

1 comment:

Mary Liz said...

You think you have the blog blahs, what about me??