Tuesday, December 2, 2008

21 months

My sweet Lainey,



I would love to write you a heartfelt letter on this anniversary of sorts however, I simply do not have the time. You are one busy little girl and keep me busy from the minute you wake up til the moment you fall asleep! How fitting then that this will be more of a brainstormed list of all that you are doing at this point in your life.



Dancing dancing dancing! Favorite songs: Elmo's Song and Wheels on the Bus

Hi-5-Mesmerizes you!

You love saying new words and most of the time will repeat what I say

Putting on shoes (doesn't matter who they belong to) and walking around the house all proud of yourself

Taking off all your clothes

Song! You ask for me to put music on for you so you can dance

Counting 1-10

Stacking blocks and counting them until you squeal and knock them over

Achoo! You also say Bless you

Climbing on EVERYTHING

No! Big surprise there! You also hear (and say) "Lainey!" and "Get Down!"

Pointing your finger and saying no

Books all the time-in bed, at breakfast, in the house, when you change your clothes, all over the house

Favorite books: A Mother for Choco, Bear Wants More and your favorite part is when he "eat, eat, eats!" I like how you find a book and read it to yourself, saying different parts of it.

Going to the stairs and yelling, "Robert!" which Mommy finds hilarious but Daddy...not so much

Your laugh makes me laugh and then we're both laughing

Biting-so far just Mommy and Daddy but we're hoping this is just a phase. I know it's completely normal for you to be doing this but you bite hard!

I took you to see some Christmas lights last night. You kept pointing at them and talking. I couldn't understand a word after you said, "oooooh!" but I think it's safe to say you liked them.

You have started paying more attention to Cooper and love giving him treats.



You are always on the go and keep us on our toes Laineybug. But I love how your whole face lights up when you smile and how you fill my heart with joy with one of your hugs. You are my heart sweet girl and I couldn't love you more.



Love you

No comments: