Monday, February 21, 2011

Neglect

I've seriously been neglecting this blog. I apologize. I'm neck deep into the remodel, living part time with Robert's parents who live an hour away and the rest of the time in my freezing basement. Come on spring!  I have over 2000 photos from France to go through and edit, not to mention that half of them are stuck on my external hard drive that is formatted for PC and I edit pics on a Mac. Major communication issues with that one.  And with all that's been going on, I just haven't felt like posting anything.  But, I can tell the urge is coming back so here is one of my favorite Paris photos. Completely unedited I'm proud to say.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!!

Karlyn Frantsen said...

This is just awesome!! I love it!!

Mary Liz said...

Beautiful!