Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Monday morning

I'm leaving tomorrow morning to join Robert for a weekend getaway in Boston. He's been gone since Monday and his parents are due to arrive any minute.  I started missing these two yesterday and I haven't even left yet. They are my heart but once in awhile, we all need a break from each other.  I'm sure we'll spend the time away talking about them, thinking about them, shopping for them, and missing their little faces.  And I know that I'll be super excited to see them on Sunday night even though they'll be fast asleep, smelling like Burt's Bees lotion because Grammy always gives them a bath and good rubdown with lotion after.  I'll want to hug and kiss and squeeze them but will have to wait til Monday morning and I know I'll wake up with a smile, all excited to see them. 

No comments: