Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Old Mother Hubbard's Cupboard


What's left in the cabinet:  Motrin for headaches, Peppermint Oil for muscle aches (there are so many I am starting to smell like Santa Claus), coffee for my sanity (I am seriously hooked on caffeine these days) and popcorn salt to go with our new addiction: a bag of microwave popcorn. 

As a side note, in trying to remember the words to this nursery rhyme, I somehow mixed it with Little Miss Muffet. Maybe I should've left some alcohol in the cupboard after all.

I also realized that Blogger doesn't have a feature to make a blog password protected. Instead, I have to invite people to be readers.  So please send me a comment with your email address and I promise to invite you.  If you know I have your email address you don't need to send me another.

4 days and counting...

1 comment:

Karlyn Frantsen said...

I love your blog and continue to look forward to reading it- You have may addrsss- thanks! KF