Thursday, October 16, 2008

If you're going to dance on tables....

you need zebra pants! Mommy called in reinforcements today to help wear me out so I'd take a nap. I love hanging out with my Aunt Nan! She's so fun! She chased me around the fabric store. That is one great place to hide when you're my size! Then we went to the mall and she chased me around there. We had some lunch-3 bites of pizza for me thank you very much. Mommy chased me around the play area and lastly we went to Best Buy where I ran around a little and got an Elmo movie! Don't you just love Elmo? I couldn't stop giving him kisses and can't wait to watch my "show." Of course, I'll have to wait to watch it because I'm currently NAPPING!!! All that running around worked! Of course, by the time I fell asleep, both Mommy and Nan needed naps too!

No comments: