Tuesday, October 30, 2012

My day with Beau

Lainey's class took a field trip to Remlinger Farms today.   I decided it was a good day to let Beau play hooky from preschool.  I had to explain what playing hooky meant and of course, now he wants to play hooky everyday since it means not going to preschool.

I had a great time hanging with my boy in spite of it being a very rainy day.  We didn't let the rain bother us though. We rode all the rides that were open, had a yummy lunch, picked out pumpkins and all in all, had a great day together.  It was fun having him all to myself and while we ran into Lainey a few times, mainly it was just us and our friends, Mrs. L and Ruby.  Beau has now decided that he and Ruby are best friends.


He's trying soooo hard not to put his fingers near the donkeys. The donkey kept poking his head out and looking at Beau like, "come on, you know you want to let me nibble on your fingers!"
 No amount of photoshop can remove the green color cast from a photo when the canopy above you is green. For the record, the round thing in the middle that we spin the ride with, was silver. 



 These two will start kindergarten together in two years. How cool is that?

Thanks for showing Mommy a fun time Beau!!

1 comment:

Piper said...

I love the spinning pic, even with the green color cast.