Tuesday, June 12, 2012

the hits just keep on coming

Lainey suggested we take some "pretty pictures" today and who am I to turn that down?  I am LOVING this phase and praying it lasts for a very long time! I took advantage of the situation, and decided to try shooting in my bathroom. Due to all the white that's usually found there, it's usually a good place to find some decent light.  And I'm happy to say, it worked, even on this dreary, soggy Tuesday. 



I let Lainey be in charge of what she wore and what we shot. She decided she wanted to be Rapunzel and have a picnic with her bears.  I dread the day I can't fit her in the frame. I had to stand on the step stool from the bathroom to get this shot and her feet still got cut off. Of course, when I switch to a full frame camera I'll buy myself some time. (hint hint Daddy!)


I threw in a book and had her read to them.  I wish I'd had a copy of Goldilocks and the Three Bears though!  That would have made a cute photo shoot even more precious. 

She is pretty perfect. I have to say.  Except for her other current phases:
1. A strong resistance (picture gagging) to trying to new foods.
2. An inability to fall asleep in her bed the first time (or 5th) we put her in it.
and that's all I can think of right now. I am nothing if not blessed to be able to call this sweet, beautiful precious girl mine.

Bug, I love that you are developing a love of reading, that you are a self proclaimed "friend of bugs," that a pill bug was named your best friend, that you love God and always remember to pray before you eat. You are a rockstar sweet girl!




1 comment:

Nicole Reid said...

From Daddy - I'm so proud of my little girl! Love these pics!!