Saturday, April 7, 2012

Bribery

Every once in awhile, when the light is right and the kids are agreeable, we take some photos.  It didn't take Beau long to learn that I can be easily talked into giving them Skittles or some other rare treat in exchange for his cooperation.  

He starts out all serious and focused. 

Then we hit the silly phase.

and in a matter of just a few minutes, we've hit the bored stage.  Time to shake things up.

Oh how I love this boy's genuine smile.  It warms my soul and it's what gets me out of bed in the morning. 

Somebody overheard the word candy and decided to see what she needed to do in order to feed her sweet tooth.  She can't let her little brother be the only one to get a treat. 

It's worth every piece of candy and every quarter I've handed out.  If they only knew how priceless they and these photos are to me, their piggy banks would be full and their teeth rotted. 

1 comment:

Mary Liz said...

Terrific pictures. The one of Beau lying on the bed is the very best. I would like that one to add to the full face photo I have of Lainey. (8X10). How can we do it and I will pay?