Monday, October 10, 2011

Seahawks Game

We took the kids to the Seahawks-Falcons game a few weeks ago.  We fully expected and anticipated an early exit but were very pleasantly surprised. The kids made it the entire game and I must say, enjoyed it!  Beau is now asking to go every day but with the weather starting to become much more normal for this time of the year, I'm just not up for pushing my luck.  Seriously, if you were almost 3 and almost 5, would you want to stand out in the rain? Heck, I don't even like standing out in the rain!  They have much more fun with the babysitter.

 Someone from F5 gave us the 51 jersey when Beau was born.  For the life of me I can't remember who it was but I'd love to thank them again.  Beau loves it!


Excited fans!


 When this kid hears music,
 he can't resist,
 bustin out his inner Travolta!
 I just hope he says, "Hi Mom!" when he's on tv for scoring a touchdown someday.  I'm trying to talk him into not playing football but so far, he's not having it. He wants to be a "golf ball player," soccer player, baseball player and a football player. 
 My men
 Trying his best to cause a false start. For once, having a voice that carries was a good thing!  This kid is LOUD!
 and loves to have his picture taken.  Just one of the many many things I love about him.
 Bring this girl her Leapster and she'll go anywhere you want.  


We left the house nervous and came home with smiles.  The weather was beautiful, the Seahawks lost but made it an exciting game.  It was truly one of the best days we've had as a family and one I know I'll never forget. 

No comments: