Monday, April 14, 2008

Miss May

I discovered some interesting baby food yesterday and decided to check out the company's website. It's called World Baby Food and it's all natural and all that good stuff. What got me interested was they use a variety of foods that aren't usually found in baby food. Lainey gobbled it up so I decided to check out their website to learn more about the company. (Yes, we're still eating baby food from jars but that's a whole other story) Turns out, it's a local company, their food is designed by physicians and favors local farmers. Pretty cool if you ask me. You can send in a photo of your child and if they use it, they will send you a case of food. Well....I'm not one to be stingy with my pics of Bug so I sent this one in. And what do you know? They are going to use her as Miss May on the website!! For those of you interested, I added them to the website list on the right.

No comments: